Helping Your Family With Bereavement, Grief & Loss in Ferndale, Bellingham & Lynden WA
The professionals at Moles Farewell Tributes understand that the burial or cremation of your loved one is only the beginning of your emotional journey. Our focus on meeting the comprehensive needs of the families we serve includes an after-care program.
Our after-care support services include the following:
- Online memorials—Create a personal tribute to your loved one for friends and family
- Grief library—Articles from experts on a variety of related topics and stories from those who have experienced the path to recovery
- Post a heart—Post a note of love and support to others
- Message boards—A place to find someone who understands your grieving process in a safe and supportive environment
- Light a candle—Light a virtual candle in memory of someone you have lost, in hope for someone you know is hurting, or to send a comforting message to someone special
- Caregiving library—Questions and answers, articles, and resources from experts on a variety of subjects related to caregivers and caregiving
Visit these pages of our website or contact your grief support professionals at Moles Farewell Tributes to find the assistance and resources you need to help you through this difficult time.